Kilmacud Stillorgan Resident History Society have actually released a publication on St Laurence’s Boys National School, creates Amy Rohu.
The book tells of how the locals in the location worked to establish a national college in Stillorgan Town in the 1830s and also just how it went from it’s original location on the Old Dublin Road to it’s brand-new location in 1931. The book consists of interviews with previous pupils, instructors and also those that have actually been associated with the school throughout the years. It likewise has a collection of photographs.
The book is offered to acquire now for EUR15 southern Dublin Lending Institution in Stillorgan and likewise from the background society’s online shop at www.kilmacudstillorganhistory.ie